Winamp 5 Patched Installer Downloads 2015
Winamp free download for Windows 10, Winamp Windows 7
Here you can find safe downloads Winamp 5 (Windows media player) with contain required update patches.
By using Winamp on Windows 10, you can open all multimedia files. There are many skins that you can use to customize.
(These are not officially built installers but they contain the required all critical update patches)
Changes compared to the original installers:
- Includes both of the in_mp3 and JTFE update patches
- Hardly anyone is downloading them and wonder why Winamp 5 is crashing for them!
- Removed all Gracenote provided dlls since Winamp no longer has access to the Gracenote services
- Loss of the Gracenote functionality breaks CDDB lookups, Auto-Tagger and Playlist Generator
- Removed Auto-tagger (ml_autotag.dll) plug-in
- Removed Playlist Generator (ml_plg.dll) plug-in
- For some it may still work depending on the existing local playlist generator database but for most it is not even able to initialise to start using it
- Removed Winamp Detector browser plug-ins
- These weren’t installed by default in Winamp 5 anyway and are useless now post-sale
- Includes ‘fixed’ notifier.png for the Bento skins
- Includes ‘fixed’ notif-bg-alpha.png for the Winamp Modern skin
2 thoughts on “Winamp 5 – Patched”
it’s been my best mp3 player since 2002. And latest free version does not have the audio converter no more I see (
Thanks, works fine. I don’t know why people don’t yse it, but again it may be used very much and there it worked fine.